Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday Sewing

Today we had a lovely breakfast at the church, put on by the youth group to raise money for their mission trip this summer. The kids did a great job and the blueberry pancakes, yogurt and berries were yummy!
The weather here in northwestern Montana was dismal today so I figured it was a perfect day to spend the afternoon quilting.I completed 6 blue and white Jacob's Ladder blocks and I'll post pictures tommorrow when I get them off of my camera...sure wish I could find the transfer cable for it. 
I'm searching for a design for the Easter tablerunner that is up next on my to-do list, so surfing the web seemed like the place to start. I find some of the coolest places when I'm "surfing" and came across a very nice blog.
Cindy Carter,of Quilt Patterns from Seattle has a blog where she designs quilt patterns and shares them freely on the web. What a generous heart she has! There are some great scrappy and beginners patterns. I really like this one, called "Flowers in My Window". Click on the picture to check out her blog.


Well, I'm off to continue my table runner pattern search.
Hugs,
Tina

No comments: