Thursday, March 10, 2011

Virtual Cork Board

Awhile back I was surfing the net and came across a site called Pinterest. It's like a virtual cork board where you can "pin" pictures that you find on the net. You can make your own boards to sort your stuff and can even "re-pin" things from other peoples boards to your own. I love this site! I've been pinning alot of the cool things I've been finding on quilting blogs so I don't forget them. It's a great way to keep the things that inspire you when you're in cyberspace.
Here's the link to one of my boards if you'd like to see what it's like:
One of Tina's Pinterest Boards

I pinned a couple Mug Rug idea's on there tonight. We're doing a Mug Rug swap at My Quilting Buddies so had to find some inspiration and found this easy peasy one:
Piecing this directly on your batting/backing sandwich would make this one go together pretty slick! I think that Mug Rugs would be a great way to practice some free motion quilting or thread painting too.
Ok...I'm off to see what other cool inspiration I can find in cyberspace!
hugs,
Tina


No comments: